Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hallelujah!







Tonight I am making history for myself. Never again will I take for granted having free access to the internet and posting pics, blogging, getting info, reading articles, etc....

The local cable/internet guys came by today and we are back in the cyberworld! Already Austin has climbed under the computer desk, refuses to let me type and read to him a night time story (he takes my hand off of the keyboard and starts
yelling at me, "libro!"), and

Wesley is addicted to the bright lights coming from the screen....

Please enjoy the before and after pictures of our home....it is missing some fine details (some end tables, mirrors, throw rugs, pictures, paint, etc)...but, you can get an idea of what all of our hard work when into since August!!! Good grief already!

Our newest member of the family...Rascal! Wrangler has been reunited with us and he loves his new brother Rascal, another black lab who is not quite 2-years-old. So, they wrestle, play and slobber all over each other. Wrangler has definitely made Rascal know that he is in charge with all of his humping action. Gross! I am glad they have each other to play with, at least until we get out backyard landscaped...




You can see we re-painted the exterior to white
and fresh red paint...we replaced the door as well and put in a pretty red one...thus the pics of my cute boys this last Sunday in their best dress...yes, Austin has scabs all over his face from a previous "moto" accident where he fell off...yikes!






The fireplace was re-finished with stone and granite will be placed on the hearth this week...







Our family room has
new paint, diagnol tile, new arches in the walls, and light fixtures...





The kitchen was expanded, all new cabinetry/appliances, walk-in pantry, an island was made, new lighting...the list goes on and on on that project...






A few extra pics of our master
bath (I LOVE OUR RED AND BLACK GRANITE!!!!!!!), front entrance and extras...


The boys have a baseball theme in their bedroom (I love the vinyl April and their quilte Arianne!), and their toy room is a fun blue, lime green and white polka dot idea...



Tell me what you think!










6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! Your house looks great. I am so jealous! I'm glad you are finally moved in!

Julie said...

Sigh... So, so, so jealous. I want to come and see it in person! How long does it take to drive from SLC to El Paso? :)

Krazy Kobels said...

It looks amazing!!!! I can't believe your kitchen, I love it. What a relief and what a finished product. Can't wait to come see you maybe next month. Jaxson will love to see "wesely" and his moto looks pretty nice.

The Maughans said...

I love the cabinets in your kitchen! I've always wanted that color someday and Cory thought I was crazy until I showed him how nice yours looked! Congrats for not pulling your hair out through this long crazy process. How's the Direct Buy stuff going?

Audrey said...

It looks beautiful and I would call you spoiled except for the fact that you had to live in such a bad state for so many months. You deserve it. I hope it's wonderful and I absolutely ADORE the kitchen and master bath. My only suggestion--post your pictures bigger!

Kates said...

Love the kitchen, it is my favorite part! I am so glad you are in!