
I have 3 minutes on this internet here in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico before I get charged $1.75 a minute! I will make this fast! We are staying at the Westin hotel...so so so breath taking and I love opening up our door at night to fall asleep to the sounds of crashing waves.
After a painful bikini wax and a stressful good-bye to our home and kids, we left for Mexico yesterday...we will be here until Friday...
Our plans are to go whale watching, shop the local areas (which is WAY to similar to El Paso to be honest, I feel like I am at home with all the flea markets and random merchandise!!! Gotta love the churros, corn on the cob with salsa and fresh fruits everywhere), Jared will hit the golf course tomorrow and I will enjoy a massage!
The weather is gorgeous, not hot enough for the water, but definitely a lovely change from the dead winter grass of El Paso.
I will write more later!
7 comments:
Sigh... should I even feed the green monster by telling you how envious I am? Have a wonderful time!
I'm just curious, do you guys work a real job too? I swear you two go on more vacations in one year than I've been on in my whole life! Spoiled!
I'm jealous too. I am just here working, although the weather in Cali is great, and trying to stay on top of my grades (and I don't have any grading to do until tomorrow when I give another test on the subjunctive-woo hoo!) Espero que se diviertan mucho :)
I want to be YOU!!!! I am so envious of your travels. Jason and I went to Cabo for our honeymoon and I would LOVE to go back. Have a great time. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back and have free internet. :)
sounds like heaven! can't wait for a full report!
Good to know that you made it and are having fun! It was so good to see you and spend a few short hours together! I can't wait to hear all about your mexico trip!
That's awesome. How was it and how do you like coming home to the boys?
Post a Comment