
Today is Valentine's Day...an appropriate tag! (Side note: Jared is buying me a piano for Valentine's Day...finally and hoo-ray!!! I got him something in the mail that has yet to arrive, so I can't say what it was....and I decorated his office at work with mushy stuff).
1. What is your husband's name? Jared Lowell Wilson. My maiden name is Lowe, so by having such similar "middle names" I knew that we were meant to be married!
2. How long have you been married? 5 years...August 30, 2002.
3. How long did you date? It was one of those insane 3 month experiences. We met in May, got engaged in July and married in August. Let's just say that we had a lot of "adjustments" in our first year of marriage b/c of it!
4. How old is he? 28, will be 29 in December...he robbed the cradle b/c I am 4 months older than him.
5. Who eats more? Overall, I would say he does. (Although he has NO cavities and rarely eats anything with sugar or grease). But, as he told me a few weeks ago, "you are a good eater." I am not sure what that means...I don't think he was saying I am fat, but perhaps I just have a healthy appetite? Good thing I teach aerobics!
6. Who said I Love You first? I believe it was Jared. We were sitting on his trampoline up at his parents house...we got engaged the same weekend. Fast mover!
7. Who is taller? I am happy to say that Jared is...at a whopping 5'9. He is three inches taller than me, but I still wore flats at our wedding.
8. Who sings better? We are both average...but kudos to h
im b/c he was in his High Schools (go Round Valley Elks!) top singing and dancing company.
9. Who is smarter? Definitely Jared. I can hold my own with spelling, English, cooking, and creative junk...but, who really cares about that when you can run your own business, balance a huge checkbook, dominate any financial matter, calculate interest rates in your head, fix any "fixer upper" problem, and can undo a locked car with a wire hanger....the list goes on...
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely Jared...although my silent anger brings out the beast in him...so, I may be the one to blame!
11. Who does the laundry? Definitely Adrienne. Always! Although I do not iron!
12. Who does the dishes? Definitely Adrienne...or shall I give credit to the KitchenAid dishwasher?
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I have for most of our marriage until most recently we switched to give my left side to re-adjust my sleeping habits (I was getting achey on one side from sleeping too much in that particular way).
14. Who pays the bills? Again, that goes to Chief Financial Officer Jared. He enjoys it and will often be found paying bills on-line just for fun! He looks forward to it as a hobby!

15. Who mows the lawn? What lawn....hmmm...probably get a landscaper for that mess...since we now live on 1/2 acre full of dead grass until we get it landscaped! I don't know how to even start one up...
16. Who cooks dinner? Definitley Adrienne. Jared will average once a month? He cooks a mean biscuit 'n gravy, fajita, cheese crisp or french toast.
17. Who drives when you are together? Always Jared. He always complains with the way I drive...although I have never had a ticket or been in an accident. Obviously it's his way or the highway...ha ha ha.
18. Who is more stubborn? Hmm...that is a toss up. I would say he is...he would say I am. I guess we both are in our own ways.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely Adrienne...I always feel so bad when we "argue," although Jared is very good about being persistent until I break and give in to whatever he wants to discuss.
20. Whose parents do you visit the most? Probably Jared's...although now that we live in TX, we don't visit anyone! My dad does come and stay with us every few months, which could count for
quite a bit of time.
21. Who proposed? My sweetheart Jared...over a candlelight dinner under a warm summer AZ night outside. I knew it was coming, but it sure was a sweet delight.
22. Who has more friends? I would say that I keep in touch with more people, and I am definitely more "needy" for socialization than my husband> I crave to interact and be involved in people's lives. He is much more laid back and secure with himself.
23. Who has more siblings? I do...four siblings...Jared has one sister who is 15 years older.

24. Who wears the pants in the family? With large decision makings (houses, business, cars, money spending, vacations, etc) that would be Jared. I do the smaller stuff (children, household, food, etc). Jared is MUCH more picky in every aspect
though...so, out of exhaustion, I usually give into whatever he wants... Ideally I would like to say that we both wear the pants, but I think that overall it would be my priesthood holder Jared:) He wears them well, and they are always very fashionable too!
I am tagging: Julie, April, Jana, Amber, Suzette, Arianne and Adrianne, Diana, Michelle and Abby...get to it girls!
1. What is your husband's name? Jared Lowell Wilson. My maiden name is Lowe, so by having such similar "middle names" I knew that we were meant to be married!
2. How long have you been married? 5 years...August 30, 2002.
3. How long did you date? It was one of those insane 3 month experiences. We met in May, got engaged in July and married in August. Let's just say that we had a lot of "adjustments" in our first year of marriage b/c of it!
4. How old is he? 28, will be 29 in December...he robbed the cradle b/c I am 4 months older than him.
5. Who eats more? Overall, I would say he does. (Although he has NO cavities and rarely eats anything with sugar or grease). But, as he told me a few weeks ago, "you are a good eater." I am not sure what that means...I don't think he was saying I am fat, but perhaps I just have a healthy appetite? Good thing I teach aerobics!
6. Who said I Love You first? I believe it was Jared. We were sitting on his trampoline up at his parents house...we got engaged the same weekend. Fast mover!
7. Who is taller? I am happy to say that Jared is...at a whopping 5'9. He is three inches taller than me, but I still wore flats at our wedding.
8. Who sings better? We are both average...but kudos to h
9. Who is smarter? Definitely Jared. I can hold my own with spelling, English, cooking, and creative junk...but, who really cares about that when you can run your own business, balance a huge checkbook, dominate any financial matter, calculate interest rates in your head, fix any "fixer upper" problem, and can undo a locked car with a wire hanger....the list goes on...
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely Jared...although my silent anger brings out the beast in him...so, I may be the one to blame!
11. Who does the laundry? Definitely Adrienne. Always! Although I do not iron!
12. Who does the dishes? Definitely Adrienne...or shall I give credit to the KitchenAid dishwasher?
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I have for most of our marriage until most recently we switched to give my left side to re-adjust my sleeping habits (I was getting achey on one side from sleeping too much in that particular way).
14. Who pays the bills? Again, that goes to Chief Financial Officer Jared. He enjoys it and will often be found paying bills on-line just for fun! He looks forward to it as a hobby!
15. Who mows the lawn? What lawn....hmmm...probably get a landscaper for that mess...since we now live on 1/2 acre full of dead grass until we get it landscaped! I don't know how to even start one up...
16. Who cooks dinner? Definitley Adrienne. Jared will average once a month? He cooks a mean biscuit 'n gravy, fajita, cheese crisp or french toast.
17. Who drives when you are together? Always Jared. He always complains with the way I drive...although I have never had a ticket or been in an accident. Obviously it's his way or the highway...ha ha ha.
18. Who is more stubborn? Hmm...that is a toss up. I would say he is...he would say I am. I guess we both are in our own ways.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely Adrienne...I always feel so bad when we "argue," although Jared is very good about being persistent until I break and give in to whatever he wants to discuss.
20. Whose parents do you visit the most? Probably Jared's...although now that we live in TX, we don't visit anyone! My dad does come and stay with us every few months, which could count for
21. Who proposed? My sweetheart Jared...over a candlelight dinner under a warm summer AZ night outside. I knew it was coming, but it sure was a sweet delight.
22. Who has more friends? I would say that I keep in touch with more people, and I am definitely more "needy" for socialization than my husband> I crave to interact and be involved in people's lives. He is much more laid back and secure with himself.
23. Who has more siblings? I do...four siblings...Jared has one sister who is 15 years older.

24. Who wears the pants in the family? With large decision makings (houses, business, cars, money spending, vacations, etc) that would be Jared. I do the smaller stuff (children, household, food, etc). Jared is MUCH more picky in every aspect
though...so, out of exhaustion, I usually give into whatever he wants... Ideally I would like to say that we both wear the pants, but I think that overall it would be my priesthood holder Jared:) He wears them well, and they are always very fashionable too! I am tagging: Julie, April, Jana, Amber, Suzette, Arianne and Adrianne, Diana, Michelle and Abby...get to it girls!
3 comments:
I love reading those tags. I will do it. I have two tags in front of it though. So I need a little time. :)
I loved this! I learned a bit about you... like we both need the social outlet friends, near and far, provide much more than our hubbies. Sounds like you've got yourself a winner lady!
Okay! Finally done and published! :)
Post a Comment