Monday, February 18, 2008

to-do this week

My mom just left this morning, my step-mom Olga and Dad arrive from Mexico tomorrow, and Gavin leaves back to UT on Wednesday...it'll be a busy week.

Things I did today:
Workout (a great cyclying class)
Took my mom to Wesley's preschool class
Shopped at the new Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market (so clean, new and uncrowded!)
Lunchtime with everyone...leftover milanesas from last night's dinner:) Argentine style cookin'
Took my mom to airport
Stole a few hours at Marshall's, Ross, Burlington's, Pier 1 Imports and Costco to look for home decor. Little by little it is coming along!
Took my boys on a bike ride, pulling them along in a trailer behind my bike
Had FHE/Dinner/Ping Pong game at Sandra and Ryan McGrath's home
Put my babies to bed way too late (9pm)
Blogged way past my bedtime! (11pm)

Things to do tomorrow:
Teach a 9:30am cycling class
Visting Teaching at 10:30am
Babysit from 12-?
Pick up house, get guest room ready for my dad and Olga
Pick up Olga and my dad at the border of Juarez and El Paso (they are flying to Juarez and crossing over the border on the bridge)
Take Gavin out to dinner for his birthday (Texas Roadhouse)
Wash clothing
Return a frame to Burlington
Take a shower
Take the dogs for a walk
Sleep at least 7 hours!
Oh yes, of course read some scriptures in there...

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Boy isn't this how life is for us? Run from one thing to the next to the next. I keep wondering how women with more kids do it!

Audrey said...

I wanted to tell you that I usually just go to pyzam.com to get my backgrounds. There are hundreds to choose from. Realize if you change your background, you lose your widgets, so you'll have to post those again. Matie Kay also has cute ones. I think if you google Matie Kay, it'll take you to her blog. Glad you like it!

Mama Apes... said...

You are my kinda gal...You run and run and run! It's sometimes so fun to try to see how much i can get in a day?!!!

Michelle said...

you're nuts. that's all i have to say! but i love you!

Jana said...

SLOW DOWN!!!! You are one busy mama. And I am totally jealous of the milanesas. YUMMY!!! I could use some of those tonight. I too love the spinning classes. :)