Ya'll have been
asking for them...here are a few:
At only 8 weeks
12 weeks
14 weeks
Yo tengo mucha
And a few more pics of our last two months of intense transition and many emotional meltdowns:
Traveling with our Wrangler across the US in a plane, playing with boxes in our new house for several days, fourth of July hats, living in a hotel for a week, playing in the rain
8 comments:
What a cute picture of you and the boys showing off your bellies! Are they excited?
you are being super mama! how long can you keep it up?! I hope things are settling down for you!
You look so cute. I love the back ground grass and trees reminds me of Taylor, AZ. And you look so tiny.
What a cute belly!! I wonder what you are having?! Are you guys going to find out? Anyways, your boys are so cute showing their bellies with you. You look fantastic! One of those fit mamas with a belly! :)
I just read your chase down of the guy that clipped you! Way to stay on his tail!
I LOVE YOUR BELLY!!! Of course you know I love it and that you are posting them- yeah! Don't forget the finger paint at the end. I sure hope you start feeling better very SOON! Love ya!
Juanita
Wow, you are right, you popped right out. Im not showing nearly that much. Not enough to bother taking any kind of pics yet. :) And no, if we move it wont be for another year.
You look great. I still can't believe you are in DC. We are so close. Let's plan a get together before you get so pregnant you won't be able to. :) Send me your new number.
Post a Comment