Go on and read...it's a short tag...
4 Things I like about my husband:
* He makes up super cute and quirky songs when he is playing with our boys
*His fried eggs are yummy
*Big chocolate brown eyes
*Sense of style
4 Movies I have watched more than once: (but not necessarily my favorite)
*How to win a date with Tad Hamilton (has anyone ever heard of it?)
*Dirty Dancing
*The fugitive
*Remember the Titans
4 TV shows I watch:
* Flip that house
*Oprah
*The Office
*Curious George (anyone with toddlers understands that one!)
4 Places I have been:
*Argentina (The Patagonia region)
*Mexico (Cancun, Los Cabos, Mazatlan, Guaymas, Puerto Vallarta, EL PASO)
*Canada (Niagra Falls border, Victorian Islands)
*Most recently...Chicago, Washington DC, Orlando, Virginia, Pennsylvania
4 People who email me regularly:
*Julie Boam
*Direct Buy staff (not so exciting)
*Arianne Pearce
*My mama (do forwards count?)
4 Favorite foods: (NOT my favorite subject right now...but, right now I like...)
*Anything with Cheese
*Olive Garden salad/breadsticks
*Mashed potatoes
*Whole wheat toast with butter
4 Places I would like to visit:
*France
*Spain
*England
*New Zealand/Australia
4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year (2009):
*Giving birth to a healthy baby boy
*Being at home more full time
*Learning how to use my Bosch bread maker, and perfecting it
*Taking a yoga class and learning how to relax
4 Friends I tag:
*Julie Boam
*Arianne Pearce
*April Ashton
*Suzette Trimble
9 comments:
I know I haven't expressed it yet, mostly because I don't want to say anything dumb, but as I cried this morning for my own reasons, I thought of you. I hope you find comfort and happiness in small things while your heart still aches in loss.
I am tagged! :p
So fun to get to know you better!! I hope you enjoy your last week in Chicago, and that you had a fun anniversary! If your kids need anything here while you're gone feel free to call!
OK I'll get on it...I loved your's !!
I have not seen How to Win a Date with Ted Hamilton but have passed it many times while browsing the isles looking for a good rental. I guess I'll have to give it a chance!
Kelli
I'm so sorry, I've been bad at checking blogs! What a time you've had the last few weeks, once again I'm so sorry.
Cory's doing his 3rd and 4th year here, and we're living in my parents basement. Saving money and being close to family is great.
K, I"ll get on that tag right now :) As far as intuition? Im hoping one of each. My dad thinks they are both boys, and when he speaks he's usually right although my mom tells me not to give what he says too much credit. :) I've heard pros and cons for each. I just think one of each would be easier when they get older. I find out next week.
I have seen the Tad Hamiliton movie. I can't believe you've seen it more than once.
We love and miss you.
We're so sad for your loss --
Hope to see you at Thanksgiving..
xoxoox
Meg and Clint and fam
Post a Comment