Thursday, September 4, 2008

6th Anniversary

Happy 6 years!!! Here we are four years ago 2004....do we look the same?
Jared and I made it! 6 years of being married:)

We were in Chicago, IL for a 2 week training (veerrrry loooonnnggg and I missed my boys so much) for DirectBuy....

So, we took advantage of going to a Chicago Cubs baseball game to celebrate our big day. Ironically they were playing our "home" team, the Washington Nationals. The cubs spanked them! 6-1


We also looked at the sweet LDS Chicago IL temple while we were in the area.



I love you Jared. So happy to be living life with you by my side.

2 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh my gosh this is officially my most favorite picture of you guys!! I love the beautiful belly! So awsome!

Brooke said...

You look so pretty in these pics....wow! I especially love the blue shirt on you - cute pregnant mama!!