Monday, September 29, 2008

Austin's 3rd b-day



The INCREDIBLE HULK was the theme....Austin was in heaven! He has been running around with these crazy HUGE HULK gloves that he received for days now. Wesley is a bit jealous of all his new toys, but that is what big brothers do!

We had a pinata (a green frog was the closest I could come to being green), cake, BBQ, and presents of course. It was a bit rainy, but thankfully the mud came off easily on my floors. We didn't get off of work until 6pm, so it was a bit later than I am used to...but all the kids had a great time despite that "past bedtime" hours.

Happy birthday sweet pea!









12 comments:

elshmobelsh said...

Adrienne, the party was a blast! Thanks for an invite. Austin was so cute with his hulk stuff. Both your boys are so cute and so full of life and fun.

I was reading about your insomnia stuff and I totally hear you about your worries as far as not working out and feeling isolated from your friends who are on an entirely different schedule due to time change. I often feel that life has gone on without me and although they remember me, they are just fine without me (which is how it should be) but I just can't help feeling like I'm missing something not being a part of it and not feeling quite a part of what is here yet. It's an awkward place to be. I just keep having faith that I am where I should be and life is as it should be and at some point I will feel like I belong somewhere...I hope.

Amy said...

How fun!!! That cake looks yummy!

Trimbles said...

Haha, heck no. That pic was taken 3 years ago before we left provo. Give me a minute and I"ll post one of my belly. But still, I wont weigh as much as I did then even at the end of this pregnancy. So as much as that sucked, I dont have a single stretch mark and probably wont get one. YEAH!

Toodles said...

Adrienne, your boys are so cute and I can't believe Austin is already 3! You are doing such a good job raising your little guys!

I can't believe how many hours you and Jared are working each week and with you being pregnant... it must be hard, but you will make it through. My mom worked full time (graveyard) through her first 6 kids and now that I'm pregnant, it's harder to imagine all she did! Your kids will look to you with admiration for all you do!

I wish I lived near you as I would throw you a shower for sure (as many, many of your friends are probably thinking as well). You should register somewhere so friends can get you stuff online.

PS - I love the new background on your blog! :)

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Amazing is the word I use to discribe you. What's your new address? Any plans to come back out to AZ?

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Austin! You are awesome!

Arianne Pearce said...

Ahhhh so cute. What a good turn out! Austin is lookins SO old. I can't stand it! How is it possible to be having birthdays with out the "twins" together??? Well, give him a big smooch from me anyway and tell them auntie annie (not the pretzel place) loves them!!

Audrey said...

I can't believe your youngest is 3!!! You're going to have the same age spread that I have with my first two between your last two. It's great to have the help!

Fawn Harris said...

You are amazing. I don't know if I could keep up the same way you do.
The party looks amazing. I had a hard time planning Aeden's 1st birthday let alone a 3rd. I do have two more over the next month so have any ideas please spread the knowledge.

Brooke said...

What a fun party!! I love all the green. You are such a sweet mommy to your boys!!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday little guy!!! Can you believe they are already 3? Noah had his birthday yesterday. His party is yet to come. :)

Julie said...

The Hulk- awesome! (Brent is jealous because that is his FAVORITE super hero!) Your blog looks as cute as ever...