Seriously, what were they thinking when they put the name INTERCOURSE, Pennsylvania???
Just even saying it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable... can you imagine trying to tell someone over the phone (like your cable company) what your address is....in Intercourse??? They might just hang up on you!
We checked out the Amish community there, had some homemade pretzels and root beer (I prefer the ones at the mall though truth be told), I took as many "discreet" pics of Amish folk as possible (they literally just ride their horse/buggy alongside the SUV's), and enjoyed the muggy weather.
We also hit up the Hershey Chocolate factory with Grandma Wilson (who was in town). I am NOT craving chocolate, so that was a bit dissapointing....the boys enjoyed a fun time with all the many tempting treats. A child's wonderland.
3 comments:
Love you Adrienne! We liked the Hershey factory tour too. And congrats on the 6 years! We'll be joining you in a couple of weeks! Wahoo, go all of us!
That is so funny! I want a t-shirt! Of course, I would probably never be allowed to sleep if I wore it to bed... :p
haha, that is so funny!!! I love the sign that Jared is holding!! I want one for sure!!
Post a Comment