
I am here in downtown Chicago with Jared for a DirectBuy "owner's meeting." Hard to believe that I am ever home to enjoy my home or my boys, isn't it? Anyway....we'll be here until tomorrow morning.
I came here two years ago with my BF Arianne Pearce...a crazy 24 hour trip here and back. I haven't had enough! I want to see more of Oprah!
I have one goal: Oprah's ticket lines open TODAY and I am going to get on that phone until I can HOPEFULLY reserve a ticket for her show! Maybe I could even get it for tomorrow??? Before we leave back for DC??? That would be ideal, wouldn't it?
If not...anyone want to come with me if I do get a ticket or two??
Start calling now! 1-312-591-92222
***** Update....after three hours of calling on/off, I never got past the busy signal! Can you believe it! Are there THAT many people trying to get to the show across the country? Better luck next time....sigh....
6 comments:
heck yeah baby!
Wow...congrats on another boy!!! I hope I can get a boy next time around!!!
Just got a little caught up on your blog...sheesh you guys have been through a lot! The high speed chase story was crazy!!!
I want to go if you get tickets... let me know too!!
Miss ya!
Sorry you didn't get to see Oprah. :( But I am glad you are back home. :)
You're better of trying her "last minute tickets" on her website. That's how I got mine.
Post a Comment