
You know your kids spend too much time with their nanny vs. their parents when they start calling you "Rosa" instead of "Mama." So sad!
You know you work too much when everyday your kids ask you, "Are you going to work today mom? Why?"
You know that your belly is getting big when your 4 year old compares your belly size to the neighbor's belly, who is obese!
You know you miss your kids when you can't wait to get home, kiss on them and even wake them up to get a good night snuggle.
9 comments:
I can feel your frustration heighten as the weeks roll on. It sounds like it's getting harder rather than easier. I remember moments as a working-pregnant mom that were so over-whelming, but they can hardly compare to what you are doing right now.
On another note, I wish you could meet the owner of the Crossfit Gym that I go to. She reminds me so much of you, and I could see you doing what she does.
Miss You!
Hang in there your boys know how much you love them and one day they will understand why you are doing what your doing. You are an amazing person. Keep up the good work.
Im so sorry! But I cant blame you for waking them up. I would too.
I feel your pain girly!! I so do some of those same things!!
I sure do miss being home full time and spending so much time with them, they drive me CRAZY!! I do miss it! Hang in there not for long right....??
That would be hard, I don't know how you do as much as you do. Hope it doesn't have to last for too much longer!
You look fantastic!! I'm sure it is hard having to work, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...totally sucks and I would for sure wake up my kids too :)
YOu are a strong woman to do it all the way that you do! I don't know how you do it, I can barely manage getting the house clean without being exhausted...you are my hero!
Hey Adrienne! I haven't been blogging for awhile and I loved to look through all your new posts! Your boys have got to be two of the cutest boys ever!
You are looking great and still growing you holy vessel you...haha! For some reason I loved to tell Dirk I was a "Holy Vessel" when I was pregnant... cheesy, huh?!
Those fall leaves look so beautiful. I wish St. George had a little more fall color, but I love it here either way.
Keep working hard - your boys have a good nanny, which is a good thing. My mom worked full time until I was about 10 and I had some crazy, crazy baby-sitters. I turned out okay though (I like to think anyways ; ). You're a good mom!
I am waiting for baby shower pics!
And quit worrying so much about the size of your belly! :P There is a baby in there, and he will be worth every ounce of fat and every stretch mark,
Lots of love!
Post a Comment