I went to AZ for 3 days for some serious girl time. It was way OVER due and I loved every minute of it. Arianne Pearce, April Ashton and Leslie Boley really made my trip so enjoyable. They loved on me, loved on my belly and just spoiled me with attention. Who wouldn't love that? It's a good thing I left when I did b/c we stayed up WAY too late every night and by the time I left, I wasn't functioning very well...especially with my 3 hour time difference (although Arianne said that was still NO excuse for plopping down on her couch at 1am every night to rest!). Thanks again girls for making me feel like a cute mama once again!!!
Yes....the baby shower...Arianne is here holding me down and the belly is at large! It's always so fun to have girls get together to celebrate a little baby! Marc Isaac Wilson Only with a BFF could you go to a store, strut around in high heels with a HUGE belly, laugh about it and take pictures. That was ridiculous!
Hey girl... I'm so sad I missed the party. My little girl's arrival got in the way. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Next time, I'll be ready!! Candi
7 comments:
I am sorry I missed your visit. When are your plans to come back? You look amazing.
You are a VERY cute mama! I wanna rub that belly! :p
we had a great time with you here! All of us miss you and can't wait to see you again!
You are one of the cutest mama'a around! With that belly and all!
Cute cute cute! You look adorable and it seems like you had fun. You definitely deserved a trip!
You are hillarious! Always willing to make a memory, or anything for a picture. You look great!
Looks like so much fun!
Hey girl... I'm so sad I missed the party. My little girl's arrival got in the way. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Next time, I'll be ready!!
Candi
Post a Comment