
Yes....we have MICE in my home. No good! It is a creepy thought thinking of these little critters running up and down my stairs, perhaps crawling into bed with my boys, or leaving their little drops all over our food. I can't handle it.
So, I bought a mice sticky trap...and yes, we have already caught one. Jared did the "deed" when he took it out and in one swap killed it. I felt bad enough that it was stuck, blinking and looking at us...wishing he could move his little legs and arms.
Both Jared and I are animal lovers and I think it affected both of us at the end of the day. But, I am convinced that we still have more running around and I am anxious for them to be GONE.
I guess Wrangler does not make a good cat, which is understandable. Still, we have dealt with quarter size cockroaches in AZ, to huge spiders in TX, and now mice in MD. What next?
6 comments:
I love love the picture at the top of your family with the bright fall colors in the back! Beautiful!
Sorry about the mice! Hope you catch them all!
Oh I sure hope NOTHING else come your way. Sounds like you have had your far share of critters! Yikes!!
Teach that dog to catch them and take them to the trash! You don't need any more headache!
Uggh! I am SO sorry. Animal lover here too, but not in the house!
Excited to see you next week!!!!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog.
Hey Adrienne,
I love all the belly pictures. I realized after Emrie was born, that I didn't really take any.
So, I know Fawn because we were in the same ward in high school. I've known her husband since I moved to AZ when I was twelve. Haven't seen them in years, and noticed her blog on yours. So, I sent her a message to say hello. SO, there you go for a small world!
It's ok having three so far. Not getting much sleep, but thats normal for a newborn. It's a little more difficult with older kids because you have to be normal for them. I still have to take Avery to school, and soccer no matter how tired I am!
WHATEVER about looking good for those pictures. My epidural totallty wore off about the time it was time to start pushing. I never wanted a natural childbirth, but sort of got one anyway. So, that last thing I was thinking 10 minutes after pushing her out was how I'd look in the picture. I was just glad it was over, maybe thats what you are seeing...relief!!
You look great, your boys are cute as ever. Hope to see you next time you come to town!!
Rude. I never like outdoor creatures trying out my home. We had a lizard invader recently. It was just rude. Just like your mice. So sorry.
YEah, I just had to get the house sprayed because there are bugs in all my food...love the pictures, and DC in the fall - it's so beautiful! Please email me your address to adrianneresek@gmail.com.
Post a Comment