Thursday, January 8, 2009

False Alarm

No baby. High blood pressure. Scared. Non-stress Test. Shady Grove Hospital. 5 hours later...

Healthy baby. Mom needs to relax. Dialated only to a 3. Still have 1-2 more weeks of "cooking."

Any questions?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Glad Isaac is ok!

Amy said...

You're awesome...we'll be saying prayers for you!

Mike and Kelli said...

Thanks for the play by play! Can't wait for the big news. You look gorgeous as always!
Love, kelli

Jana said...

Just relax and enjoy the last few days/weeks you have of relative freedom. :) This baby will come when he's ready and there's not much you can do (besides schedule a C-section!) to get him to hurry up. My best advice- drink lots of water, try some relaxation/visualisation, and all will be just fine! Your body knows just what to do- after all, this is number 3! ;) Abrazos-

Michelle said...

I'm glad you're okay. love ya

Mama Apes... said...

Only a few more days right?? It's always hard being sent home and even on the little guys! So cute!!
Keep us posted for sure!!

Michelle said...

girl....you're the busy one w/ the full time job! Just call me! I'd love to hang out w/ you!

Up in Bubbles said...

You still look fabulous. Cute family pic. Remeber that it is easeir with the baby inside, it's a lot of work and no sleep when it comes out.

Brooke said...

You are so close....how exciting! Those final days seem to take forever. I'm excited for you, good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Sherie said...

you are so gorgeous at full-term--jealous! Thanks for keeping us updated. So soon! :)

Sherie said...

Congrats! I just found out from Estela! Jan 16th is a good day! Heard he's got lots of fun hair--can't wait to see pics!

Fawn Harris said...

You look amazing as always, Wish I looked half as good as you do. Very Beautiful. As I read in your friends ocmments I am gathering that you have had Issac and if so Congrates. I am so baby hungry but know that we are content with the five that we have and are officially done so we will just have to hold everyone elses Babies. LOL