Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby news!

At 15 weeks along, this is how much by belly is showing (actually the pic was taken at 14 weeks, but close enough).


It might not look as big as it feels to me...but, I swear my face has filled out, my arms are bigger, my torso is the size of a tree trunk, my thighs are larger, and my boobs need a bigger bra! And I am not even 4 months along! Seriously?

I had a thorough ultrasound (thanks to our good friend Jeremy Souders who does is a sonographer at Del Webb hospital). We spent over 45 min. pushing, prodding, stretching and searching my sour tummy for the NEWS we wanted. Boy or girl?

This is the best look at IT....

IT is very obvious.

We are officially building a Wilson basketball team.

I am still part of the BOYS ONLY club.

As Jared told me, "You are still the queen."


Feelings on F O U R missionaries, gentlemen or monkeys? At first I admit to feeling disappointed. I really wanted to experience pig tails, a tutu or a mini "me." BUT...who am I to feel ungrateful? We are thrilled to be having another baby, boy or girl. As my friend Leslie told me, a sweet baby boy has been waiting three years to come down to our family (since Isaac lost a brother in the womb)...and this is now his chance to be another chico.

We are really excited.

Now we just need to agree on a name! Simon? Grayson? We can't decide on anything!

This is the morning that we told the boys, at 6:30am on the way to school. They were for sure sad b/c they wanted a baby sister, but I am sure they will forget all about that as soon as they hold that little peanut in their hands :) Literally, another peanut!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my gosh! Another boy!!!!!! Well...I'm sure you assumed that it would be....look at your track record! I think it's very special though. It's the sweet baby that you lost. I think it's so true. I love you, and you truly are a queen Adrienne. :)

The Big Sister said...

I promise not to give one of the "the Lord must know you are good at raising missionaries" comments"- cause I know you hate that! I just know that you must be frustrated, but at least you make beautiful boys!
Wish we could have come to your V-Day party :( I spent the night at home cleaning my kitchen..so yeah-- it would have been more fun.

Trimbles said...

I have to say Im a little sad for you. I would love to see a mini you too. ;) But you do make darling boys.

Diana said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging and still pregnant. I've been hoping this one would be healthy for you. I have to admit, as selfish as it is, that I wish I could still be Queen Diana. Having a girl scares me to death. I have NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING when it comes to girls. And especially since my boys are spoiling me rotten for valentine's day, I'm not sure I want to share that :) I guess motherhood teaches us plenty and I still need to learn selflessness :) I have so many friends that are in the all boys club and they are excellent mothers who I look up to so much. You must be a great mother to boys. Just think about his beautiful big brown eyes and long eyelashes. Your boys definitely get those from you! :)

Boley Boys said...

BOYS RULE!!!! Bring on the basketball!!!

Brooke said...

I've been wondering if you found out yet! Congratulations :o) Another adorable Wilson boy to add to the mix, so fun!

Allison said...

Four boys! Woo hooo! I am so behind on everyone's blogs. Congrats...I hope that school is going better. Some days are REALLY REALLY hard. Others can be great! Hope you're feeling better as well! :)

blair and maisy said...

Adrienne- I am the same way when I'm prego. My body reacts very quicky, and I gain weight everywhere (even 5 lbs before I know I'm pregnant!) But then it comes off quickly too. Congrats on expecting!