Here is my sweet baby, with an old man hairdo. After a lady at church said, "Does balding run in your family?" I knew that something had to be done. I felt sad for sweet Levi that people would see his hair line and not notice his adorable face or dimple! He had some long hairs on the side that I would make stand up, and then you could really see the different lengths.
Before shaving:
Look at all that beautiful head of hair!!!
He is still not so sure he likes it.
1 comment:
It's crazy that someone would ask you if balding runs in the family because of your newborns uneven hair line!
That being said, I always shave my babies uneven hair too. It takes a few days to get used to the new look, but then they look SO much better! And Levi looks so handsome with his short hair :)
Post a Comment