My dear mama came for her annual visit to the USA, from Argentina. I kept her busy! We did many things in my hectic run around with kiddos; sewing projects (a canopy cover for the carseat and blankets), babysat in the temple foyer, potty trained Isaac, coloring her hair, pilates in the living room, playdates at McD's, Movie night with the girls (to see, "The Help"), blessed baby Levi, FHE and nightly dinners (she made some yummy crockpot dishes and an Argentine omelet), going to the gym, lunch with Monica, church services and enrichments, etc.
She spent 3 weeks with me in AZ and 3 weeks in UT doing family history work and visiting friends/family. She was loved and missed by everyone.
I sure wish she would just move in with me! I loved having another female around, especially with her warm embraces with Levi, her awareness to step in and clean up a spill, her willingness to let me get out of the house to run errands ALONE, and of course just having someone to converse with at 1am while I am up with Levi (and she would be uploading pics on her laptop). (There are more pics of Abu's visit in older posts).
I love you mom! I miss you already.
5 comments:
Ahhh... I'm so glad your mom got to come stay with you!!! Having your mom around to talk with you when your up nursing sounds familiar (I love those moments)!
Hope you're adjusting back to your day to day without her there!
Moms are wonderful! Especially when they help and love like only a Mom can...
I am so glad she was able to be there! What a wonderful trip. I love you and Isaac in plank position.
Fun pics!! You look so sweet sleeping!
So glad you had a good visit with your mom! Moms are the best. You just know you can leave the kids with them and not worry about a thing. Hope you're doing okay with all the priorities and juggling act. 3 is a juggle for me. I can't imagine adding another one to the mix. Hopefully it will get better as Levi needs less feeding time and can entertain himself a little. Hope you're doing well! :)
Post a Comment