Every few months, Jared and I will rotate taking the boys out for FHE on a "date" one on one. Usually it consists of walking to Basha's, holding hands, and buying a donut. This time, I had my favorite questions in hand to ask the boys:
Isaac (3): (he kept on saying, "I don't know" or naming colors, so these are filled in by his brothers)
My Favorite Food: Mac N Cheese, pizza, liquado
Color: Green hulk
television show: Qubo, www.pbsgokids.com (Wesley said that)
game: play with Austin
Sport: Golf
toy: buzz lightyear
movie: Toy Story
song:
I am happiest when: Austin is being nice, or says, "good job"
I feel saddest when: Whenever we say "no" after he hits us
I feel most important when: Good Job after going poop
I get scared when: Spanks his bottom, monsters
I love to: play with Austin
I hate to: go to bed, can't play video games
The best thing about me is: runs fast, Austin's biggest friend in the world
People like me because: he's cute, smile
Something I do well is: talks, rides his bike, runs
Something I do for my mother is: gets keys,
Something I do for my father is: help him with Saturday chores
If I were an adult, I would: ride a bike and show his kids pictures of how he liked Hulk
When I grow up I want to be: firefighter and Hulk
Something I am getting better at is: riding a bike
Something I can do all by myself is: put on PJ
I get into trouble when: I scream and don't eat dinner, says "no!"
I want to be able to:keep up with brothers, not be spanked (covers up bottom)
Austin (6)
My Favorite Food: Mac 'n cheese, spaghetti, bbq chicken (where you can hold it and eat it)
Color: blue, green ,red, orange, brown
television show: peeps (cartoon on PBS that they watch in the am), Garfield
game: Star wars and Luigi/Mario (gamecube), memory, Indiana Jones (recess)
Sport: soccer
toy: Green Lantern (plush toy from Target), stuffed animal Blue Dog (b/c he has a flower and is blue)
movie: Indiana Jones, Planet of the Apes (when the apes shoot one of the guys he can't talk)
song: In the Deseret, We will Rock You
I am happiest when: My mom takes me on a date, my mom makes me proud (tells me Good Job)
I feel saddest when: my brother Wes is not nice to Isaac, dad spanks Isaac's butt (goes to room)
I feel most important when: I have something important to say, like someone got hurt or drinks poison
I get scared when: when lightening flashes, Wes tells me scary stories (goblins will come out and get me if I don't go to sleep)
I love to: play with my friends or cousins, buddy Isaac
I hate to: do dog poop (except and totally horse poop )
The best thing about me is: I help others when they are hurt, I am nice to my little brother Isaac
People like me because: I play nice
Something I do well is:I listen to what the teacher says, garbages, play soccer
Something I do for my mother is:Change the laundry over, vacuum the floor
Something I do for my father is: work in the backyard, rake in the dirt when Wrangler scoops it out
If I were an adult, I would: make lots of money by working at a job
When I grow up I want to be: an army guy, soldier
Something I am getting better at is: writing, and being nice to my brothers, reading
Something I can do all by myself is: jump on the trampoline, paper necklace for my mom
I get into trouble when: I get yelled at when I am not doing what I was asked to do, sticking my tongue out
I want to be able to: pay my tithing, get a lot of money to buy stuff for my kids when I grow up (legos)
Favorite thing in special box: My sticky stuff (insects, skeletons, heart and frog)
Wesley (8)
My Favorite Food: BBQ anything (Chipotle sauce), burritos
Color: Turquoise, dark red (maroon)
television show: Eon kids
game: any electricity games, racing games
Sport: ALL sports, baseball (it's fun to bat and hit the ball, helps me catch and throw for football)
toy: I don't play with toys
movie: Tron and The Lorax, action
song: my hearts a stereo
I am happiest when: I have free time to do what I want (watch netflix movie), get chores done
I feel saddest when: I have to do something I don't want to do (piano), I have to work all day
I feel most important when: I spend time with my family
I get scared when: I hear weird noises, dad yells
I love to: play sports
I hate to: play Barbies, put on make up, eat cottage cheese
The best thing about me is: I am strong and healthy
People like me because: friendly, I use kind words (I don't say bad words)
Something I do well is: I am kind to my family, ride my bike, whistle (no fingers)
Something I do for my mother is: Set the table,make cards (Vday and Bday)
Something I do for my father is: Build a bed, pulling weeds
If I were an adult, I would: practice sports and teach it to my kids
When I grow up I want to be: A construction worker, I like to build (napkin holder in scouts), sports player
Something I am getting better at is: whistling with two fingers
Something I can do all by myself is: make my bed, hold Levi
I get into trouble when: I am mean to my brothers
I want to be able to: do my best (in life), try my best when my parents want me to
Favorite item in special box: picture of Levi (family too)
Jared, 32
My Favorite Food: my homemade spaghetti (Italian sausage)
Color: blues
television show: used to be The Mentalist
game: phone
Sport: baseball
Ice cream: Chocolate with peanut butter drizzled and a banana
movie: action; Real Steel
song: Country, Justin Bieber (If I was your boyfriend)
I am happiest when: my family is happy
I feel saddest when: I don't reach my expectation in life
I feel most important when: when I am involved (community, sports, kids' teams, church)
I get scared when: my son gets a hanger stuck in his eye
I love to: exercise
I hate to:(do this interview) not have a routine
The best thing about me is: I love change
People like me because: I am a nice guy
Something I do well is: Listen
Something I do for my wife is:put the kids to bed
Something I do for my kids is:go on bike rides
Something I like doing as an adult: being a dad
When I grow up I want to be:a fighter pilot
Something I am getting better at is: being a dad
Something I can do all by myself is: work out
I get into trouble when:I get bored
I want to be able to: accomplish great things
Adrienne, 32
My Favorite Food:homemade bread, snickers, pizza, peanut butter/caramel/marshmallow anything
Color:orange, yellow
television show: Switched at birth
game: Taboo
Sport:zumba
Ice cream: snickers, caramel, cookie dough
movie:Hunger Games, Twighlight series
song:Hey Soul Sista
I am happiest when: my family tells me they love and appreciate me, watching boys ride off to school, naptime
I feel saddest when: Jared is out of town
I feel most important when: I am teaching a good class (fit kids, Gospel Doctrine, piano)
I get scared when: I am alone at night
I love to: eat desserts
I hate to:feel guilty for over eating sugar
The best thing about me is: I am efficient, good house keeper
People like me because:I am a good listener, ask lots of questions
Something I do well is: cook
Something I do for Jared is:pack a lunch with love notes
Something I do for my kids is:volunteer at their school
Something I do as an adult: run errands with tired children and snacks in tow
When I grow up I want to be:a missionary with Jared
Something I am getting better at is:accepting my body
Something I can do all by myself is: organize a monthly menu
I get into trouble when:I stay up too late and get up early
I want to be able to: pay off our mortgage and take a vacation as a family to Hawaii
No comments:
Post a Comment