Friday, September 20, 2013

21 week ultrasound...it's a girl!

 I had had a 17 week ultrasound at it was still confirming a BOY. So, when Jared and I took Isaac and Levi to the 21 week ultrasound, we weren't expecting anything different. My friend Danielle who works at the office told the ultrasound tech, "make sure it comes out a girl!" I wasn't thinking much until the tech said, "are you going to keep trying if it's not a girl?" I didn't know why he made that comment, and then he showed me the pic of the GIRL! I immediately started crying and thinking, "I finally get to have a little friend! One on my team!" Jared just said, "I am really happy for you." lol. There were so many things that made me think it could be a girl; my dream of a girl who looked like Levi with dark hair before I knew I was prego, or Isaac telling us it was a girl at church and drawing a picture of her. I don't know what to expect with a girl, but I am excited to try it out! I see such special bonds between mother and daughter and I can't wait to form one for ourselves. I want to be included on the fun! I am so happy that God sees me as a fit parent to raise a daughter, to share my little ideas and journals, to go shopping for dresses and teach her about modesty, and to share my girl thoughts!

Here are some random pics at 6 and 7 months along, some taken on purpose, others by the boys.





 

 



 

 
 

 

No comments: