Friday, March 28, 2014

Ruby Joy 2 months

I don't think it's possible, but Ruby keeps on getting cuter and sweeter and more awesome each day. I just wish I could eat those cheeks up! She is SO alert, and has been since she was born, very aware of her surroundings. I am sure she is mostly just trying to figure out what all the madness is about with the boys running circles around her, fighting to hold her and kiss her. You can see several times where Levi is crying next to her, those are the moments when I am nursing and can't even have a few minutes of solitude without someone ELSE on top of me! We LOVE her sweet smiles and coos and baby fists that pump with joy. She is slowly discovering her fingers, but is quite happy with the binkie still. I try and get her to do photo shoots with the other babies at church in the mother's lounge too.  I love her Ruby red dress and tried every Target to find a bigger size for her to wear, but she only wore it 2x's before it was too small.  My favorite picture is at Costco when I am about to nurse her in the gross food court tables. She looks up at me says, "mama? you gonna give a milkshake?" Love her!




































































No comments: