Jared and I had the opportunity to be Temple Tour guides for the North Phoenix temple. Our schedule was from 10-2pm and so it was pretty slow, but the few tours that we did have was great and special. It was almost like a day date every time Jared and I went to the temple. It was a bit of a sacrifice with Ruby and work and school and babysitters, but we made it work. The boys had a nice time when we took them as a family over fall break. We took charter buses to arrive from the Wet 'n Wild parking lot. Levi was thrilled to see "Moroni!" Austin asked why there were beds in the sealing room! It was special to be in the celestial room as a family under the same chandelier. Want us to be together forever and I want my boys to bring their brides to those same special sealing rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment