Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dec random

Sometimes I take pics of Levi when he is melting down and screaming at me. He does NOT like that! I then send text messages to Jared asking him when he is coming home. Wes finished up his baseball season and did a great job on his last night (hitting a homerun that I got on video!) Ruby sure does love his crazy faces and noises that he makes to her.
We took the boys to Peter Piper Pizza in Flagstaff, and it was hot and germ filled fun.
Nightly baths with Ruby and toys are essential. I will get her and Levi scrubbed down, tuck her into bed while he finishes playing and then it's his turn for books and bedtime.
Winter piano recital for my boys and the Cartrette girls. I even played and we all did our best "Fake it 'til you make it!" b/c we all messed up! Good for us to get out and provide service for the sweet grandparents at their center.
Enjoyed being at the younger boys' schools for Cmas activities, caroling with the scouts, afternoon walks with Ms Ruby and her glasses,  lazer tag on a lazy Sat afternoon, and a sleepy faced Isaac that I love.
 

 



























 

 

 

















No comments: