We had a Mexican themed Girls Night Out, and it was delish! I enjoyed having a night where I could leave the baby and feel like Adrienne vs mom for a bit. We cooked and did everything inside a culinary kitchen, so it was very hands on and intimate. My mom has recently moved to Springville, UT. So, we have made a few visits to see the "farm" in her neighbhorhood, which is really cool! A kangaroo, all types of horses and birds, pigs, cows, etc. The kids have enjoyed seeing them up close. I got accepted to the BYU EMPA program, after just deciding a few weeks prior that this is something I could also pursue. My good friend Jenn Platt has been very supportive, we also snuck out to watch a concert with the Education Week on our own....grateful to have a break from our babies and toddlers for a few hours. She is someone I admire for education and insights and I love that our kids also are similar ages!
No comments:
Post a Comment