Thursday, May 26, 2016

wes

i
Wes has had some pure joy over his baseball season with the Tigers. Even if they didn't take state, he still had a good experience pitching and playing with his buddy Ty Lamb. It's been nice to have great weather, treats and friends to spend time with at the games. Makes it easier to spend the time when I have Ruby and Levi to play with others, while I hold Ruby and watch the game. Wes went to General Conference, received his patriarchal blessing from Patriarch Cowan, he also graduated from 6th grade. It was funny b/c after his ceremony, he stayed in his suit and then went outside to play football (and ended up getting his shoes super muddy. "I was just going to play quarterback!) In his suit? Ha! Wes got strep throat during Spring Break, we went to the temple a few times in the mornings, and we did a date with mom/dad to get some fro yo (enjoy the samples, get the sugar free stuff).




















































No comments: