A great tradition: running at 5 K temple to temple Run here in Provo! Besides the cost of the shirts, it was free and popular (18K people ran it). Jared ran with with Wes and Austin, Isaac on the scooter. I then ran it pushing the double stroller aka "train" while Levi was on the scooter. That thing was a beast weaving in and out of the crowds! But, we didn't stop the whole time and I definitely broke a sweat. Jared and I decided to WALK back to the original start point, Provo Temple, which just about did us over (pushing and encouraging our kids to keep going), all while just hot and sweaty and tired...but it made me think of our pioneers and it was special. We ran for Grandpa Raul Guzman, Gpa Lowe, Lizzy Christensen, Andrew Lowe, Gpa Wilson, and even Levi ran for Wrangler.
No comments:
Post a Comment