I have been waiting for my teaching school year to be over until I finally started my own Wilson Crazy Family Adventure blog....so, here we go!
People always ask what is our latest status since we are "on the move" almost all the time. Well, we are waiting to move to El Paso, TX (sometime in the next few weeks??? Waiting also for our house to sell??? Miserablely hard here in AZ to sell anything!!!)....this will be move #11 for us in our 4.75 years of marriage...but, who's counting?
Jared is off this weekend with Wesley in a camping adventure. Plenty of fun for any 3-year-old, and Jared got his motorcycle license for Father's Day so he could be a ruffian and hang with the rest of the Harley Davidson's motorists. That leaves me with Austin here in the 113 degree weather for the weekend. Not too bad considering we have been shopping, swimming, to the gym, and I even took a well needed nap!
I look forward to posting things here at least once a week. And since I was an English teacher this last year, I have learned even more about the importance of writing things down and letting your creativity side flourish! I may not be the best writer, but I look forward to keeping up with my other mama's out there...since we seem to be the only ones who even keep blogs!! (Who knows where the dads are???)
No comments:
Post a Comment