
Things have been crazy today….Wrangler is missing. He has been gone since this morning (there was lightening and thunder last night and so he ran off to find some shelter from the noise). I had left him outside to “guard” our house while Jared is gone another week in
On a different note; it was a delight to reunite with Wesley after a week of being gone. (Thanks again to his Tia Dawn for watching him all week and taking such great care of him. Her house is better than Disneyland for him!) His eyes were so bright and his smile was so sweet. He gave me lots of hugs and kisses and wanted me to hold him at dinner. He is speaking only English, but hopefully his Spanish will start to come back. Already tonight as he and Austin are taking turns about who can cry the loudest in their beds, he has spoken to me about a “dragon verde” and that “no quiero dormer.” He fights sleep like it were a disease. I know he is exhausted from a hard playing and splendid week with his cousins, so now it will just all catch up to him and it will take him another full week to get him back onto some decent schedule. But, with our lifestyle, is there any such things as a “decent” schedule? Is living out of boxes, shuffling my kids from babysitter to babysitter and sleeping in random beds normal? I do have some hope for this week though. Wesley’s beloved Tia Dawn gave us a bunch of toys that her boys outgrew and so I am anxious to discover them alongside Wesley and enjoy some variety!! Thanks Dawn!!
My mind wanders back to Wrangler….tears….I will keep you posted…I wish Jared were home to help comfort me .
No comments:
Post a Comment