Too bad I don't have any girls b/c I would know at least who Esmerelda is vs. Venom or Spiderman! I think she is from Hunchback???
You Are Esmerelda!

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
This was Jared: (3 questions into it he said, "Why am I taking this?" Good sport!~)
You Are Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
I was Ariel. Head strong and fiesty. :) Too true.
I'm a cinderalla! :) Love the pics of your trip...you were so close to us!! KY is only a few hours (okay, like 9) from DC!!! Next time, we'll meet up! Thanks for the advice about potty time...your comment really helped the most I think...it really is ME that needs to be trained. :) I do want the freedom, just like I want a good body...but I'm not being consistent enough! You're my hero!
Thanks for the quiz!! I took it too and made Derek take it as well. I am Pocahantas and Derek is Snow White...too fun!
Post a Comment