These last few weeks have turned into a crazy traveling time for our family....a bit stressful, full of decision making, entertaining, sleep depriving and educational.
Can you guess where any of these pictures have been taken? Where's Waldo (Wilson?)
ANSWERS GIVEN AT THE BOTTOM>>>>BUT LET'S SEE HOW SMART YA'LL ARE!!!!


SLC, UT for General Conference


Lubbock, TX temple

Just a cute pic of my "muscles!"

Oriental Theatre, CHICAGO for Broadway Theatre, "Wicked." A great mother's day gift!!

Field Museum, Chicago



Enjoying a true, "Che-cago" hot dog!

We were like natives using the Metro in....

Chesapeake Bay, MARYLAND

This is my favorite pic! Jared and the Washington D. C. Capital!

Museum of natural arts, Washington D.C.

The LDS D.C. temple POPS out right from the freeway as you are driving along....very fun!

The new World War II Monument in D.C.


I loved how each statue had the states represented...

What monument is this?

The Franklin D. Roosevelt monument


Of course the Lincoln Monument

Vietnam Statue


We all know this monument! Gorgeous reflection...

Wow....THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

The Vietnam Wall...a sacred and peaceful sight...everyone there was very respectful.

A closer look at the D.C. temple. We actually were able to do a session inside on our way back to the hotel. What an aspiring and powerful temple! 7 stories tall!

Racing back to AZ for a double baby shower....Leslie Boley and Arianne Pearce. Too bad my flight got delayed from MD and I actually MISSED all of it! So sad for me...but, they knew that I had made every effort possible to get there from across the USA.

Pictures of my boys playing with our new plants that Jared planted yesterday....with their "shoot guns" of course!
Confused by all that traveling? Here is the break down:
EL Paso - Utah
El Paso - Lubbock, TX
El Paso- AZ
AZ- Chicago
Chicago- Washington, D.C.
D.C.- AZ
AZ- El Paso
Whew! We are done traveling for now! Soon I will let ya'll in on more info about our life...until then...keep on reading!
11 comments:
WOW! What travelers...22 more school days and then I'll be done and I can have some fun! You guys traveled everywhere! Fun! We did that for our honeymoon...started in DC and visited most of the states back east and went to the temples in Boston, Manhattan, Palmyra, and more! It was a fun trip! Check out some of our favorite pics from the trip http://marcroftfam.smugmug.com/
gallery/345748_gRKrG
I'm jealous! :) Oh and Wicked! It is so fun! We just went and saw it on Tuesday!!!! :)
Whew! You are like a whirling dervish! How do you do it without getting dizzy?
You were in Chicago, an hour away, and you didn't stop by to say hi???
Booooo.
Glad you had fun, though!
What the heck?! How did you do all that?! And coming back East to Maryland and DC without saying hi? So upset! :)
Oh my gosh- what a fun month! You look terrific of course. Sounds like fun times, I love reading your blog!
If I had known you were in DC I would have met you there!!!! Bummer. So what are all the big life changing questions you had to figure out on this trip? Are you moving AGAIN?!!! Tell me all. And the trip looked like a lot of fun. That is what I have loved about living out east. So many great places to go and see.
I am so thankful that we provided Jared with the opportunity to have a taste of the cultural of city life while living the 'country' life and that he can travel and experience it first hand. And, that now we are blessed to be able to provide the two little boys with the taste of the 'country' life style while they grow up living the city life experiences. carol..jared's mother
Okay, are you moving again?? I love Chicago, and DC, so I can endorse both of those. And I am seriously jealous over how often you get back to Arizona to see friends.
Wow you have been crazy busy!! How fun! I am jealous you saw Wicked, I am dying to go!! Very fun, loved all the pics!
Looks like some fun adventures there! So is that your traveling for the summer, or do you have more plans ahead?
Hey! This is Jessica Mandile... I found your blog while blog surfing or blog stalking (as Brian calls it)! So fun to read and catch up! I'm way jealous of all your travels! I just went to DC the beginning of April and didn't have the best of times!! Long story I'll feel ya in later! :) So your blog is so fun, isn't it addictive?!? I've been doing it for almost 2 years!! It's so fun!! Check in on us! www.briandjess.blogspot.com
Later!
Post a Comment