Where we've been this last week and where we are going:
Saturday: Flew from Chicago to El Paso
Monday: Packed boxes
Tuesday: Loaded up truck, kissed our home good-bye and drove to Eagar, AZ
Friday: Said last good-bye's to the Wilson's and drove down to Florence, AZ
Saturday: (tomorrow if all goes well). Will get up at 3:00am, load up kids and Wrangler...drive to airport (1.5 hours away), load up Wrangler in the cargo section (pobrecito! good luck!), board our plane to Baltimore, MD. Arriving at 5pm. Drive to VA to stay with my cousin
Monday: Return from VA to MD to get our utilities hooked up in our townhome.
Tuesday: First day of work
From Chicago to El Paso to Eagar to Florence to Phoenix to Baltimore to Leesburg. Exhausting! Way too much traveling for this sensitive mama. All in one week!
What's missing? Well...hopefully our car and house belongings all arrive early this next week! We will be living out of a suitcase, no furnishings and using a rental...plus going to work in a few days and sending our kids off with the new nanny.
Please let us all arrive safely! And our stuff! Please let our nanny not be some freak with a sketchy background! (Which I do intend on researching as soon as I get things in order).
I may or may not have internet access until next week when I am officially the DirectBuy Service manager and overseeing my new employees...yikes!
One more thing....when will my nasty pregnancy sickness go away! Traveling with kids and a dog in tote is hard enough, but when you want to vomit every hour it's worse...
7 comments:
Good luck with your packing/traveling! I'll keep watching here to see how your first week went at work! Working and being a mom is definitely hard but sometimes I think it's harder just to be at home all day long! There will be days you'll miss them and then days that you'll be glad to have a break. I hope that you are happy with the nanny that you found! I am sure (during the school year) to try to make every minute that I have with them count... Good luck! We're rooting for you!
Good Luck- I will be thinking about you this week. Just remember you are superwoman and can do anything!
You can do it! If you can handle the million hour days at the MTC (which included breaking the tampon machine and dealing with immature boys) you can certainly handle this. Hang in there, you're one of the strongest hardest working chicas I know. I'm pretty sure I would have had a breakdown by now and just gone into a closet somewhere and cried. I'm so proud of you! Give me a call once you are feeling settled and have some kind of routine...so next year some time? :)
xoxo, Kelli
I had no idea that you were here in AZ?!! I wished we could have seen you! Who knows maybe when the baby comes...we'll get to come up and visit! Hope things are a little better!! Keep your chin up girl!!
holy smokes!! I just had a minute to catch up with you and am blown away by all that's happening with your little family. I'm so sorry about the mess in el paso, it sounds like you're doing your best to think positively about it. I'm really excited for your new adventure- we absolutely loved our time on the east coast, it's so beautiful and full of history. Hopefully this morning sickness yick will disappear soon and you'll get feeling more like yourself again. I hope things go super smoothly for you the next little while- please keep in touch!!
Oh my gosh...I just jumped on really quick to get an update of what was going on with you guys and wow..a lot has changed since I last checked your blog. You are now in DC and a working woman and you are prego....that is huge!!! Good luck with the nanny and the move in and the working and I hope you get feeling better soon!!! I will have to read more later when I have time!!!
You are amazing Good luck with everything. I will be keeping you in my prayers.
Post a Comment