A little update:
After living in a hotel with our two kids and black lab Wrangler, we did find a house to move into. We secured the realtor to do the lease agreement on Wednesday, after only finding it on Tuesday. Our moving boxes were to arrive at noon on Wednesday, so you can imagine the RUSH and stress we were feeling to get a house asap!
We signed the papers at noon, and rushed to our place to give the key to our movers to unload the boxes, they had been waiting for a good hour. Talk about good timing! Had we not made it with them, we would've had to get a storage unit and pay for ANOTHER delivery company to unload the boxes.
Jared had to go to work that day, so I juggled the kids, movers, unpacking, setting up house, watching all that went on by myself. I do need to give a shout out to my sweet friend Michelle who also was around to help out with the madness. It poured rain, I had serious tummy and leg cramps from so much lifting and I was a sweaty and exhausted mess at 3am where we finally set up our bed to go to sleep.
Since then, I have been working full time and trying to set up house in the late hours at night. Jared is out of town for the week (perfect timing honey!) at some training in NY. SO, I am single mom once again in charge of the business, kids, home, unpacking and nasty grocery shopping...which still makes me gag.
I hope to see a Dr. soon since I am now 12 weeks along and SICK SICK SICK...and also have a huge belly. One man today at work told me I was showing way too much for only 12 weeks. Thanks a lot Mr. Stranger!
I hope to have some down time as the weeks pass by....although today is only the first day of my work week! Ah!
First impressions of Maryland: green trees and forest EVERYWHERE, mosquitoes and bugs that sizes of dimes (so so so gross!), humid and muggy, lots of diverse people and lots of deer everywhere...including our own yard.
I will post more later as I catch my breath and can rest my belly for a bit!
8 comments:
{{{Adrienne!}}} You don't know how much I wish I could drop my life and fly out there to do all the juggling for you so that you can lie down and rest and work on incubating that pumpkin... Or maybe it's pumpkins?!?! Have you been to a doctor at all yet? Maybe it's twins-- twice the hormones, so twice the sickness and twice the belly??? Oh, I will be so green with envy if it is... Good luck finding a doctor. I have always enjoyed having a Certified Nurse Midwife. I'll bet there are some great ones out there.
Hey lady, I do feel for you. If you were so far away I would love to come and do all the fun stuff for you. I am bored here in Mesa, so would love to get a little adventurous in the east Coast. Now you know how I feel everyday, Single mom, hahahaha
good grief, i'm exhausted just reading about your life! i hope you've got a great nanny or someone to watch your boys. thanks for keeping us posted, can't wait for your next adventure!
You make we tried just trying to keep up with you and your crazy life! I do wish i was there to help! Do you think it might be twins or just showing early?? I want some pic's NOW!! You have seen me prego a few times and i never have seen you so send me pic's SOON!!
Are you kidding?! I hate to say it, but your life does not sound like fun right now. Hopefully a little bit of peace comes your way soon...really soon.
That made me tired just reading it!!! I hope that you're a little more moved in and doing okay! My sister was way bigger from early on with her third kid than any of her others. Good luck!
Wow you have had a crazy couple of months! This makes me tired just reading about it! Hang in there...it will get easier soon I'm sure! You are doing a great job :o)
That is so great that you are pregnant!!! Three is fun. And I am sure you look fantastic.
Post a Comment