You Are a Yellow Crayon |
![]() Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors. You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius. Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way. While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme. Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth. |
What Color Crayon Are You?
I think my colors change as I change as a person. I can see myself as a yellow in many aspects of my life (warm and happy), and other colors come out in different scenarios. I don't feel like I am eloquent....I have a hard time expressing myself through words, and that is why I prefer emails where I can think things through. I also am not calculating at all, usually I just "wing it."
Back in college, I was a bit more bossy and ambitious. In the mission, I was very sensitive and emotional. Now...who knows? Is there a crayon for "workaholic?"
I think my colors change as I change as a person. I can see myself as a yellow in many aspects of my life (warm and happy), and other colors come out in different scenarios. I don't feel like I am eloquent....I have a hard time expressing myself through words, and that is why I prefer emails where I can think things through. I also am not calculating at all, usually I just "wing it."
Back in college, I was a bit more bossy and ambitious. In the mission, I was very sensitive and emotional. Now...who knows? Is there a crayon for "workaholic?"

3 comments:
So, I'm Purple - Imagine that!
I am yellow also, crazy. I actually don't remember how I colored when I was a kid that was so long ago. LOL.
Yeah Daxton is in school and I am so sad but I know that it is what he needs right now. I don't think he will be in it for much longer they say he is bearly qualifing for the program for speech. So we will just see.
I just started the book so we will see I am a slow reader so it will take a while for me to finish but it is getting good. But trying to find time to read is very trying.
No luck with our house. Keep praying for us.
This is fun, I'll have to try it.
Post a Comment