We call Austin our little "french toast" b/c that is what his puffy coat says on the front. He is so adorable running around in it with his tiny feet and beanie.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Playing with a new camera
We call Austin our little "french toast" b/c that is what his puffy coat says on the front. He is so adorable running around in it with his tiny feet and beanie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
So cute! You know that I love the belly shots and the super hero picture is abselutely a treasure. These are the most wonderful years! I sure love your family. Miss you guys.
You are so beautiful! Keep hanging in there!
haha... that super heroes picture is classic! You have boys with some personality to them!
The first snowfall is always so fun and exciting! We had our first snowfall in St. George today and probably our last. We were just lucky to get one day of snow.
You and your belly are looking so great! Isn't it amazing that a little baby is in there? I just couldn't believe it when Eli came out... it's a miracle!
Adrienne, you look beautiful prego. I wish I looked that good with one month left.
Cute family picture by the christmas tree. Who was your photographer? ;o)
You look FANTASTIC!!! I look as big as you and I have 3 months left. How do you do it? I am hoping you guys can come for the New Years. So fun!!
cute pictures....and your tree looks great!
You look amazing! No stretch marks? That is just not fair! Thanks for posting all the fabulous pictures!
Love, Kelli
Love that cute belly!! You look great & Miss ya!!!
Hey sweets! I would like to send a Christmas card your way I just need a current address Please.
That belly is in charge! So cute, and you look fantastic. I liked your luce dores/super heroes. Have a merry Christmas!
Your belly looks so stinkin' cute!!!
You're the hottest "big mama" I know!! Everyone here had to TOUCH my belly and predict what I was having, and then go insane that I hadn't named it the day I found out it was a boy....
You look great!
Post a Comment