BOYS!!! and a little lady
That is so sweet...I can't wait!
LOOK at that cowlick! Love it.We're moving to SL in July for sure, Clint's going to do some temp work for a year to "break into the scene".Hope all is well with the new little guy - he looks GORGEOUS!!!!love you,miss youMeg and the fam
So sweet love the black and white with the color! He has hair...I love it! He is so cute..and love the pic on the top with you and the boys!
Gorgeous photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and give him some kisses.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so sweet...I can't wait!
LOOK at that cowlick! Love it.
We're moving to SL in July for sure, Clint's going to do some temp work for a year to "break into the scene".
Hope all is well with the new little guy - he looks GORGEOUS!!!!
love you,miss you
Meg and the fam
So sweet love the black and white with the color! He has hair...I love it! He is so cute..and love the pic on the top with you and the boys!
Gorgeous photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and give him some kisses.
Post a Comment