
Earplug o earplug
How I love to use you at night
You drown out the noise
Despite Isaac's screaming frights
I love your squishy and soft body
You bring me such peace
A constant companion you are
Just like a warm and fuzzy fleece
Please never leave me
I need you to stay
At least until Isaac's noises
Are far far away
Earplug o earplug
I am so happy you're mine
Jump back into my ears
To my dreamland divine
(A sidenote: Isaac sleeps next to me in his pack and play. I am such a light sleeper that I wake up to every sound. His grunting noises are just minimized with the ear plugs. I can even wake up to my boys crying, with my ear plugs, in their rooms down the hall! I DO love my purple ear plugs!)
5 comments:
You poor thing! Claire is a little gassy too. Not too bad though. I just bought the drops to see if it will help. But how do you know when to feed him at night if you have earplugs in? I would love them just to get a full nights sleep. I cant believe Isy is so big already! 10lbs?! Its just wild how fast they grow! and YOUR MOM IS GETTING MARRIED??? That is so awesome! How did they meet? I think its fantastic. She deserves to be happy. How has that changed her? Im just wondering about her attitude towards you? Well, tell her hello for me and congrats! As for the Gall stones, surgery. Im going in on Friday to see an internist to talk about when. But its non invasive. They just take the whole gall bladder out. Takes 1/2 hr. Fun for me :) Well, babies are crying. Love ya!
Nice poem. I hope you have gotten a little more rest. Your entries are fun and colorful!
Glad you had a fun date and got out.
That Wesley is quite the artist:)
I'm glad you have a bonded relationship with your ear plugs. I think they work better that way.
So, loved the pic. Of course I had to laugh as soon as I saw it. Oh, kids will just tell you how it is won't they?
I love all the artistic pics you've taken with lil Issac. he is so precious.
I also am so impressed with the quilt your friend made. Wow, I have never put those colors together before. They look GREAT!
Did you write that? It's pretty funny. I love the shot of you with your three handsome men.
Yahoo for earplugs. We sleep with a fan on for white noise. That way if Molly is screaming in her room I'll hear her but if she is just waking up and can self-soothe I'll sleep right through it. Do what you have to so to get some sleep and stay sane!
Post a Comment