I think I actually CARE about this home, versus my last rental. I want to take time to decorate, pick out the right areas to put things, and declutter as much as possible. I enjoyed browsing at Hobby Lobby today. There are so many different
genres for decor, especially in the kitchen. Do I do something with red accents? Roosters? Fat chefs? Grapes? Vases? I also need a new bedding for our bedroom. The Pottery Barn Serape duvet makes me want to vomit now. I am so sick of looking at it! I need something fresh. I am thinking green tones. Or, is it b/c we are enjoying a spring/summer season that green appeals? My
Here are some pics to finally post:
My kitchen BEFORE and DURING unpacking:
Today: (we got in a new skylight to brighten up the room up top)
The packers from our move in Maryland used SO MUCH packing paper....6-10 sheets per shoe, or how about these sippy cup lids or beanie? Those do not require packing paper! Boxes and boxes full of that paper...out of control. So, how did my piano break from all this precaution?
Isaac is standing up with my hands when he gets upset. I love to see those legs wobble. He looks so much like Wesley at this age. He is not rolling over yet, which is perfect for plopping him down on the couch or chair. We are still figuring out the sleeping thing at night. I love this stage where he is finding his fist to suck on, or sleeps soundly in his carseat while shopping.
To be continued...it's midnight and Austin is running a fever, so it may be a long night for mama!
1 comment:
nice update! I'm glad to hear how you guys are doing! yeah! you get to see Jared tomorrow!
Post a Comment