Small town+Parade+carne asada+Rodeo dancing+primos+four wheeler+rain+Gimpy the horse+swimming+ family = FUN!
I have never had to use a "supplement" with my babies...I just nurse them until they are a year old and call it good. Well, Isaac recently has decided that my milk is NOT enough for his fattiness. So, we started him up on the tasty rice cereal. He is almost 6 months old now, and very often empties me completely dry. He is NOT a fan of the food, but I am excited to be able to give him another alternative. He already has had tastes of bean juice, smoothies, and water...bring on the solids!
I dislike the messiness of baby food, but I am looking forward to pureeing my own veggies for him in my new Vitamix, as well as shoving cheerios into his hands while we run down the aisles at Wal Mart. I am still trying to decide if I should break down and get a highchair, or just a toddler booster (which I have always used) for the feeding frenzies. Any thoughts?
I always enjoy posting pictures up b/c it makes my life not seem so frazzled. Here we are always smiling, the kids are behaving and things seem to be "flowing" so smoothly. Today for example was a mess with meltdowns, fights over a water bottle, not a lot of patience on my part for entertainment, kids walking TOO slowly in the 109 heat, and my dear baby cat napping and screaming all day long. We somehow did manage to make it to Wal Mart for some produce, took the boys swimming, taught Wesley how to take a shower by himself (one less thing for me to do at nighttime!), and even made it to enrichment. So far so good...only 2 day 'til Jared gets back.
3 comments:
you always take the best pictures of your boys! Always so much to do when dad's home right?? Enjoy him!!
I went with just the toddler feeding chair...highchairs always seem to take up too much room. Hang in there Adrienne I think your days are just about like any other mothers with more than one child...they say we will miss them when they're gone :). Looks like a fun fourth also...love the small town feel of it all.
For sure just get the high chair. They take up so much room and so I didn't get one with Ellie and for a part of when Dallin was little. But, as you remember, I decided it was safer to just go to craigslist and get the chair. I must say it is so nice and convenient and much better than the booster/ high chair. Go buy one girl!
Post a Comment