

Sunday, August 30th, 2009
7 Year Anniversary
My poem to Jared:
We've moved 14 x's in 7 years,
Between hopes, dreams and even fears.
We've seen it all from Utah to D.C.
3 boys later, including a "Rodrigo" tree.
My love for you is so very deep,
I'm just so lucky you're mine to keep.
May this time living apart soon END,
B/c baby you are my very best FRIEND.
A few highlights:
2002-2003: Adopt Wrangler, Wesley is born, Graduations from BYU and SUU
Move from Cedar City, UT to Nogales, AZ to Provo, Ut to Chandler, AZ to Mesa, AZ




2004: Buy our first home in Florence, AZ, first Mother's DayMove from Florence, AZ to Surprise, AZ


2005: Austin is born, return to Argentina to visit the M.A.N. (Neuquen Mission)
Move to 3 different homes in Surprise, AZ








2006: DirectBuy business is born, Cruise to Mexico
Move from Surprise, AZ to El Paso, TX




2008: DirectBuy of Washington D.C., working full time together, pregnant with Isaac
Move from El Paso, TX to Gaithersburg, MD
2009: Isaac is born, trip to Disneyland, Wesley starts Kindergarten
Move from Gaithersburg, MD to Surprise, AZ
After picking up Jared from the airport, we had a romantic In'N'Out dinner along with chocolate covered strawberries and some bubbly in champagne glasses alongside the Tempe Town Lake. I blindfolded him, and although Jared was uncomfortable with it all, he was a good sport. With each strawberry, we had to name memories of our last 7 years (he was done after eating only 2!). It was a warm 104 degrees at 10pm, so we didn't last too long. We then listened to some live music at Margaritaville at the Glendale Arena and people watched. Homemade cards and letters were exchanged (a personal favorite), zonking out by midnight in our warm and cozy bed juntos.
I love you to the moon and back!
6 comments:
awwww...what a great post and so many wonderful memories to look back on! I so need to post mine!
That's a lot of memories! Happy Anniversary. It looks like you have some fun and busy-filled years....
dang girl! what a great post! That must have taken some serious time! I am impressed. I can't believe how long your hair is in that one picture...I'm sure you know which one I mean. I love all the memories, moves, babies, etc...really, that was a great post. love you girl!
So sweet! Happy Anniversary!
What a fun post! So many memories and tons more to go. Great picture taking and journaling chica (p.s. I guess that journaling isn't a word b/c spell check is mad at me?) :)
What a fabulous post....lots of sweet memories and pictures. Congrats!!
Post a Comment