



A few pictures to show off my sweet baby: 20 lbs, 7 1/2 months; rollling all over the floor, sitting up with confidence, and arching WAY up; first bottom right tooth about to pop through; loving peas, carrots, whole wheat bread, applesauce, yogurt, string cheese, broccoli (whole), graham crackers, fudge bars and mama's milk. Sleeps from 7pm-5pm (on a good night), eats, and goes back down 'til about 7am. Wesley loves to carry him around, and even climb in his crib to calm him down. He loves his dangling toys in the car (a Hawaiian lei, a giraffe, and goggles), and takes two naps: 10 am and 3pm. He is a cuddly baby and the delight of our familiy.








4 comments:
What a sweet, chunky little guy! Babies are so great... they just make you smile.
So adorable! He looks like you can leave him alone with the boys now and he can hold his own? Such a chunky babe! :)
I loved your all about me's. I may have to copy your idea. What a fun way to keep track of the family, the things you wouldn't normally remember down the road.
I love the picture of them together- yours turned out better than mine! And congrats on 7 years!!!
I can't believe how fast the time goes by! he's growing up so quick! aahh! he's a doll!
Post a Comment