TV or no TV?
I grew up rarely watching any TV. My mom mostly encouraged watching the 10pm news if anything at all. So, as a result, I am not a big TV watcher, nor do I encourage it with my kids.
It has been a little over 3 months since we sold our TV. I am now trying to decide if we should get another one, or just do without. I can find good things to watch on- line, read a book (which I don't do enough), continue with other household projects...or break down and buy one so I can watch my favorite shows, 'The Biggest Loser,' 'The office,' 'Oprah,' or 'American Idol.'
Pros:
No time being wasted
More "quality" time with Jared when he is home (reading, playing cards, watching a movie, talking, going on walks...all of that stuff I love~ I think he'd rather watch TV and chill-ax).
Buy a computer instead?
Cons:
Not being able to snuggle up with Jared on our comfy couch for a good movie (right now we snuggle up in the playroom on our IKEA couch, not so comfy)
Money spent to buy one
Waste of time?
See my dilemma?
2 comments:
I must agree with you on that, I love that show too, and Greys anatomy is starting next week. I am not much of a TV watcher either but i do love agood show to chill and relax!!!!
I say get a TV- just get a cheap on off of Craigslist- something just for now so that you have access to TV when you want it, but don't have to shell out big bucks to get it.
Post a Comment