Wesley, 6 years old
Favorite:
Color- azul y verde
Food- mac 'n cheese, hot dogs, spaghetti
Drink- drink water, pineapple juice
Thing to do- build
Place to go- Krispy Kreme, restaurants, Disneyland, Costco para comprar movies y churros
In school- treasure box time
Song- I am a Child of God, Loba (Shakira), Rockstar (Pink)
Friend- Ryya, Cooper
Trait- I am a joker and a camel
Book- Spiderman
Candy-Bubble gum from pipa
Movie- Buzz Lightyear, Enchanted
Toy-Black Spiderman
Favorite:
Color- purple and blue
Food- burrito
Drink- root beer, strawberry milk, no me gusta el regular milk de mi escuela, solo de aca (casa)
Thing to do- jugar catch y football
Place to go- Chuck 'E Cheese
In school- P.E., get chased
Song- Soy un hijo de Dios, La loba, I've gotta a feelin', sweet escape
Friend- JD
Trait- Happy and strong
Book- Ben 10
Candy- Chocolate
Movie- How to train a Dragon
Toy-Fantastic Four
Isaac, 17 months old
Favorite:
Food- Yogurt, refried beans
Drink-Licuado, milk with protein powder
Song- Do as I'm doing
Place to go- bathroom to play with water, high chair, kitchen cabinets, on top of fax machine
Friend- Brothers
Trait- Smiley, low key, rolly
No comments:
Post a Comment