Four crazy chicks...all at different speeds
36 degrees
Insanity
3:45 am
Dark
Cold
Rumbling tummy
Icy fingers, toes, ears, nose and lips
Goosebumps on my legs
10.25 miles
8.45 mile per hour
1350 calories....
Back by 5:40am, just in time for a stretch, and then back home to get ready for school
Getting ready for the Surprise 1/2 marathon in January.
Two maintenance runs, and one long run a week, today was a doosie.
I was so cold when I got back that I drank my protein shake inside the shower.
I won't feel as guilty tonight about eating my cookie dough.
3 comments:
Nice work lady! I had no idea you were such a runner! Brent and I just worked up to half marathon distance. I love a good run. I CAN'T wait for the day I have a treadmill in house. I love to run outside, but don't go alone and can't ever find someone my speed. During nap time would be ideal for me. Anyways, can't wait to hear how you enjoy the half. I have run a couple. They are a fun distance!
Wow! A half marathon! You never cease to amaze me. Good luck! :D
I am understanding the sleep deprived comment even more now. That is intense. Pretty soon you will be becoming on of those Super Marathon runners, 100 milers, etc. Good work, you are inspiring!
Post a Comment