Saturday, November 6, 2010

Soccer practice



The Shooting Stars. This was Jared's first time coaching soccer. He played in high school, and with a bit of encouragement, he signed up to coach Wesley and Austin. It worked out well b/c they both fit in for the "5 and 6" year old team. Wesley definitely has a bit more coordination, competitiveness and drive, but Austin had a fun time running around and just kicking the ball whenever it was nearby.

Isaac mostly hug onto my legs, sat on my hip, drank stranger's water bottles, looked for papa and ran around. He kept me busy.
First game over...lost of hugs for Coach Jared.
The boys' favorite part: half time snack.



I absolutely LOVE this cheesy grin.
Such a stretch!





Isn't this funny? What an aggressive goalie!





Grandpa Lowe made it just in time for the last game of the season. Austin loves to dress up like him....which Gpa Lowe loves.

4 comments:

Kates said...

I just got done reading your blog and catching up! I love love the house it looks like a ton of work!! And I am worried about you and your crazy, fast paced days! You are a busy momma!
Tell Jared hi for me!
Hope to see you soon....maybe Christmas??

Toodles said...

You are one athletic family!! Those boys are so cute!

Michelle said...

how fun! your boys are so cute! I can not believe how big isaac is!

Boley Boys said...

Those are some great pictures!!! Well done!