All of this food really is for my benefit only...because I am a food-aholic. I love tasting new things, new recipes, new flavors, etc. I am not very seasoned in this department, but I can sure enjoy it.
A fruit salad; fresh pineapple was amazing

Vidallia onion quiche

Cod fillet with lentils and asparagus, cream sauce

Prime rib with vegetables

Strawberry meringue (hard crust)

Triple layered chocolate raspberry cake

Sliced melon salad, mint yogurt (not my favorite)

Shrimp cocktail




Filet Mignon with peppered corn sauce and mashed potatoes

Potato cakes and sauteed mushrooms (still not sure if they were really potatoes)

Salmon with fresh yummy carrots (my favorite!)

Roasted duck!

Triple layered coconut cake (Paul's favorite)

Italian dessert, like jello texture, pancotta

Strawberry cheesecake (Chris' favorite)

Chocolate cake with a cappucino filler...I did get a head shake "no" from Jared...but, I did try it!

In Cozumel: Smoothies and Daquaris on the beach. Mango!

Homemade chips and salsa

Authentic fish tacos, straight out of the ocean.

Fajitas (check out those runny beans)

A burro made with three tortillas

Back on the cruise ship: a mushroom pot pie (not the right name, but you get the idea)

Lobster!

Tempura battered fish

Gnocchi, not my favorite sauce..but great texture.

Pizzaria in Florida
1 comment:
Ohhhh! The food! I MISS the FOOD!!! (what happened to all the curry?) I'm glad you got pictures of all this yummy, spoil me rotten food.
Post a Comment