Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter


Easter! Eggs! Creepy Bunny! We didn't make it on time for the Marley Park Easter Egg hunt (I was out shopping for groceries and we missed the time)...poor boys couldn't find anything!


After tears, a sweet family hearing Austin's sobbing offered them to have some of THEIR eggs and candies.

A cute family pictures...on our way to a baseball game that Sat. morning.
Easter morning: Isaac found his basket hidden inside his basketball hoop.
Austin found his hidden behind the filing cabinet.
Wesley had to go searching underneath the shoe baskets.
Funny enough, the boys didn't really like the candies I bought them; cotton candy and Reese's eggs. I have eaten more of them they they have! We also got them some swim gear for our pool.
This was Austin's natural expression when he saw that the bunny had left eggs in our backyard! So precious and excited.
We love our backyard.

Isaac finally caught on to what was going on.

Coloring eggs; took lots of patience and creativity.



The boys loved their colors! They were sad when I finally broke them open for egg salad sandwiches.
Gotta love the Easter Family picture.
Sure do love my boys.

No comments: