Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baseball and Boys

I love getting homemade cards from my boys. Even though they do them at school (vs. spontaneously), I sure do feel LOVED. Austin is really good at doing rainbows and Wesley is able to write some really nice sentences (complete with capital letters and periods!)

Mother's love is sweet to me.
Mother's are the best.
Mother's can be nice.
Mother's will give us hugs.
Mother's do awesome things.
Mother's say good things.
Mother's love us.
I love you mom, Wesley
Austin's Kinder teacher created a recipe book from the class. Austin wrote about my spaghetti and meatballs. My favorite part was, "She gets the packet and then she puts it in the pot. She puts the sauce in it and then she mixes it. She sometimes buys the meatballs. They are so good!" It was extra cute b/c I don't even make spag and meatballs very often! It's Jared's recipe.
This card says, "I love you mom because you take care of me." Austin


A few more baseball pics:
Austin on first base (he can hit it often without using the tee!)

Our little slugger, who LOVES baseball. He can be found "swinging" in the air 24/7.
Our cute little ballers.

The tunnel and treats are always the best part.

No comments: