With four boys, I really am lucky to not have to bathe with them...Jared gets to deal with all those "boy parts." For Levi's first bath in the sink, he literally slept through it. All snuggly and warm, like in the womb. Just check out his tongue. The boys all gathered around and we took pictures.
I have always loved having Jared bathe our newborns in the shower. I get nervous that perhaps the babies will slip out of our hands, but rest assured, they never have. I really like listening to Jared talk them through their crying and telling them how warm the water is.
Here he is with Isaac (baby), Wes (5) and Austin (3). 2009
Wesley (2), Austin (newborn).
And now...Levi, newborn. 2011Now that we have some practice under our belts, I am taking many more pictures of the big and daily events.
No comments:
Post a Comment