Sunday, February 12, 2012

Home sweet home

First impressions:
leaving the hospital like a free woman from jail
cool breeze, sun shining, muscles working to go up and down stairs
drive a car, start the engine, flow of traffic
lunchboxes on counter, unpacked with moldy grapes
levi's water bottle from a week ago?
no welcome home cards, get well or banner :(
"laundry" was all over the floor, what about my laundry?
fridge full of mystery food that I had never seen
papers, projects, all over table...asked me if I liked my clean house, I looked around, then he said
"the sink is clean." lol
backpacks full of papers from last weeks homework
10 towels hanging in the bathroom, really that many!

With Valentine's Day that same week, it was low key with heart shaped pancakes, a note for my hubby, and a single red rose for me. Tia Olga came from Mexico for a visit and I enjoyed her female presence and tender touch.





No comments: