Isaac is the mascot for the "bandaids" as he calls them (Bandits). Jared is the assistant coach, often coming to practice directly from work, still in a shirt and tie (in 95 degree heat!) and I was asked to be "team mom." It's been a good season for our boys to learn how to really swing the bat, catch pop fly balls and enjoy a feeling of sportsmanship on the diamond. I am even liking baseball more, especially since I gave it a try during church softball (that humbling trying to swing a bat, later fumbling to second base and scratching up my knee). It's always great teaming up with the Boley family too since our boys are all good friends.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Quad City River Bandits
Isaac is the mascot for the "bandaids" as he calls them (Bandits). Jared is the assistant coach, often coming to practice directly from work, still in a shirt and tie (in 95 degree heat!) and I was asked to be "team mom." It's been a good season for our boys to learn how to really swing the bat, catch pop fly balls and enjoy a feeling of sportsmanship on the diamond. I am even liking baseball more, especially since I gave it a try during church softball (that humbling trying to swing a bat, later fumbling to second base and scratching up my knee). It's always great teaming up with the Boley family too since our boys are all good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute baseball pics! The season is coming to an end....Ahhhh - the feeling of freedom, lol!
Post a Comment