Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November housekeeping

 The month of November was busy trying to get us to simplify our life.We deep cleaned our 5th wheel trailer out inside and out. I worked hard on the inside while the babies (CJ and Levi) slept, Isaac in tow and helping me. Jared scrubbed it on the outside from roof to floor.We then made arrangements for our 2011 Highlander to sell (happened in December. For 28K with only 16K miles). Threw a baby shower for Brittany Cartrette with Christie Hinicker, went to Time Out for Women with some good friends (and met the band Jericho Road), caught Jared taking a cat nap, went to Austin's Fall Days at school and filled up our water barrels with Isaac. I had never filled them up before (in 5 years), but I did so the day AFTER the presidential election where Romney lost to Obama. Not sure where our country is leading, but I will be prepared with some more food storage and water! (even on a $450-$500 food budget, I will make it work!)

 










No comments: